Chain of Mineral Title Workshop
Diversify Your Career Skills
The course teaches the student how to create and work with a Title Worksheet, Run Sheet, and Create
an Ownership Report. In this course the student actually chains mineral title on 640 acres in Oklahoma
from using scanned images.
The course is included with the Master Class Series – Title, Beyond the Courthouse in which the
students learn how to use online resources to view title documents, search engines to find missing
heirs, as well as the BLM website.
• The Big Picture
• Company Strategy
• Existing Leases
• Lease Ownership Within The Unit
• Spacing Units
• Poolings/Forced Poolings
• Initial Steps To Take In Chaining Title
• Well Status Reports
• Oil & Gas Regulatory Considerations
• Government Lots
• Navigating Around The Courthouse
• Creating And Working With A Patent Worksheet
• Introducing A Tract Index – County Clerk Records
• Creating And Using A Title Worksheet
• Creating The Ownership Report – Variations
• Chaining The Title On The Entire Section Of Land – 640 Acres In Oklahoma
The course writer and instructor:
We are trusted by Industry Leaders
The Petroleum Landman School in ran by seasoned veterans of the industry, and our courses are backed by leading companies.
But let's hear what actual graduates have to say:
After finishing your class in August and now it being the first of October, I actually got a job last week working full time for a landman in Santa Fe handling federal leases. I will tell you that they say what I learned in your class puts me ahead of the game so it was time and money well spent.
Thank you for the truly informative course held last September.
I have completed my first year as an in-house landman for a petroleum company and can’t imagine how I could have achieved it without your excellent tutelage.
- Printed Course Manual Not Included / Available Separately
- Testing, Homework, and Workshops
- 13 Course Contact Hours
- Available for Six Months